Wednesday

Sex and the City

another one of my many addictions.(still working on that post) But since I haven't been working this week =/ I've been trying to accomplish my mini to-do list and i'm doing pretty darn good. All my grades have finally been posted! 3.2 whoot whoot also "ww" to my FOUR followers lol I know it'll pickup soon I've been posting a few non-anonymous comments lately lol. Real World Brooklyn! Hmm a VERY deep ass show which I find funny but coo. a bit weird I think this season will be the most diff. I hate waiting a whole week for the next episode that is whack! I also hate how I can't watch bad girls club, gossip girls, or real housewives of ATL online. wtfunk? So there's this guy who I met in the summer and i gave him a fake name and I gave him one too lol but recently ol' boy hits me up like wassup this is _____ and i'm like idk who this is. don't know but 1 ______ and this isn't him! lol so after I get a phone call from him AGAIN yesterday he's like just look in ur phone I know u have me old # but this my new one just look blah so I say we'll i feel stupid because I don't know you..by that name so when i figure it out i'll call so I look and yep had the boys old # under another name! And i found it hilarious but the fake name was simple but corny and his real name is simple, common, and it was just dumb of him to give me some fake name anyways you know like I had several reasons for giving him a falsey but so I txt him like I know who u are but u told me your name was ___ not ___ and i try to start a convo. and the fool doesn't txt me back which i thought was funny too but yea that's my most recent excitement! Besides my wal-mart adventures today..ehh

Horoscopes does anybody else read those? Well I heart cosmo and they have this bed side astrologer booklet and i read mines and the situation with summer boy was predicted early that's why i found the situation even more funny But I absolutely love reading my horo. so true to my Aquarian nature.

But i'm gonna get back to SATC toodles
-Faceless

No comments: