Thursday

Long day

or so it seems it's 7:39 pm and I woke up at 6 am and was on the move to repeat the same shit I already been through once before! grr I better be getting FREE FOOD on the gov. after this. So my life needs a makeover! I need a damn social life and i'm afraid I may join a sorority just for this reason even though that's not my original reason for wanting to join a sorority but i already made it my plan to get involved! once this new semseter starts I have 15 credit hrs. plus 4 that don't go towards my gpa and a job but I need more and I hope I have time for more like seriously because boredom is no fun. When I'm bored I eat...like a fuckn fat ass and i'm skinny as shit but that makes me feel fat! (don't judge me) but I probably should eat healthier and I try to get fruit and veggies..and do the 100 calorie thing but ehh that's still not really healthy with all the junk I eat and fast food it's no good but i'm ADDICTED! I seem to enjoy having a full stomach and empty wallet all due to fast food and i don't even be that damn full! aint that some mess I hate the things we have been brainwashed in to. Do u ever think what if you hadn't been taught a certain way or if certain values weren't instilled in you what kind of person would u be? Religion for instance ppl go to church every sunday, bible study during the week BUT they only do these things because their parents are preachers and stuff like what if their parents weren't preachers would they still be as religious as they are?..that's the type of stuff I think about but today I had the most interesting thought of all and it was about relationships-friendships. Like you have friends but each one offers something diff. Like you have your friend you go to for advice, your friend you look up to, your friend that you can relate to like each person in your life brings something diff. to the table and the way your relationship is never changes like the person you look up to maybe you guys won't be friends anymore if you get to where you wanna be and start lookin up to somebody else you know. Like that's hella complex the relationships we have they're serious and really make us who we are. So I tend to call most ppl I associate myself with friend but everybody is not friend. Like there's the associate who u maybe only deal with because you have to-classmate, teammate and what have you, then there's the homegirl/homeboy who you hang with chat it up with here and there they like hold you over when your friends aren't around yall cool but they're not quite friend, and then there's the friend duh the person you can tell any and everything to, the person you trust, the person you keep in touch with have had experiences with, grown, they know you...but why are we so quick to just call a person a friend? maybe it's just me but I do and then you know there's an attitude that goes along with the label the friend you're balls out and totally free with, honest etc. but you can't treat a non-friend like that they not ready, not the right person. So I have some attitude and re-naming to do since I finally figured this whole thing out. Ha go me!

I still need a life though because the more I sit in the more I hate it! I hate damn myspace and how it's so FAKE and stupid it's like a damn picture competition or something like the whole true concept is really LAME and i don't know why I can't just delete my account already it's like i've become attached to these photoshopped faces ugh! And then facebook now it's more interesting more of a real thing to me because 97% of my "friends" on there I actually know whether they be associate, homey, or friend I have actually seen these ppl talked to them etc. so it's better and I like reading ppls statuses but i've gained an addiction to that place too, and then there's blog world I do the same thing everyday go down my same list of blogs half of which aren't updated daily and the other half are but it's not exciting anymore everybody has one and though most of the ones I like all offer diff. things it's just the fact that the blogging world is no longer a secret society it really eats me up. Blah Hi there reader I'd love to hear from you sometime..

No comments: