Friday

Oops

so ignore the last post full of only half of what I really wanted to say. Sooo being from Oakland and all it's only right that I talk about Oscar Grant. If you don't know who he is or the whole story google my friends. But quick overview-on New Years this hayward native was shot by an officer, bart police he was unarmed and...youtube it and find out the rest. But so the streets of Oakland have been in an uproar there have been riots and marches etc. they want justice! But tearin up shit to me is not the way to do it. For those who didn't know the Black Panthers originated in Oakland and they were BADD I mean true fighters you know and so I say we revive that spirit get TOUGH and fight fa real. I mean why not strike Bart and don't give them fools no more of our money or vandalize the bart stations like have secret meetings and come up with a real plan...ugh!

other news: So my point is proven yet again. STOP blogging if you have nothing interesting to say or your saying the same thing as everybody else. DON'T blog just to do it. noooo I shouldn't come to ur blog and never want to come back because it was so uninteresting and unoriginal ugh I shouldn't come to ur blog looking for pictures(unless u have a pic. blog) to spark my interest because your words just seem like blah blah get outta here! Find something better to do with your time than doing what everybody else is. Oh boy does that word swag make me cringe! One of my co-workers was sayin' dudes from the town got swag and ugh I kinda stopped and laughed ha P.S. you know you don't need to have a blog if you don't even take the time to spell check DAMN!

Boop boop be doop..whapaaa!

No comments: