Saturday

diamond in the back

Sunroof top...haha it's early yall. BUt so I feel GOOD, I look good, and I'm maintaining an attitude of gratitude its good for ya health. I mean do you ever just stop and just start saying thank you for everything you have? Its amazing to wake up everyday and do pretty much whatever you choose, its great to still have a job in this recession you know. I'm really feelin sympathy for Barack cause the man has a lot to take on and what's funny is I feel like America is expecting too much out of him I mean he's a black president yes, God? No! But I'm ready to see the man work sad I can't be at the inaugaration...

but what really cracks me up is facebook. You can update ur status and stuff and some ppl go overload they keep changin' theirs every 5 seconds or re-writing the same thing just re-wording it lol but the funniest thing is the names. Lisa wearenotthesame Iamamartian or Sam F. Baby theFisforFenomenal like serious? Haha those were made up by me but you get my drift I didn't realize ppl we're doing a bit too much until I saw Barbie itsnotanameitsalifestylegooglemebaby today I was like facebook approved that?! That's not the name moms and pops gave u! Lmsao ppl ppl are so entertaining.

I got more JUICE for yall l8r though some good stuff to keep in the back pocket for safe keeping mkay Toodles.

No comments: